Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Training Summary: September 22 - 28

Monday 9/22 - 9mi easy, tired from the race/long run.

Tuesday 9/23 - off, planned day off although my right ankle is sore.

Wednesday 9/24 - off, ankle still hurts, not too worried but an additional precautionary day off.

Thursday 9/25 - 6mi, easy test run to see how the leg felt.  Looks like I should be good to go from now on.

Friday 9/26 - 10+mi, 69:35, easy solo on the bay.

Saturday 9/27 - 10mi, 67:25 easy solo on the bay.

Sunday 9/28 - 16.2mi, 1:48:55, felt pretty decent but not great.  Legs are a little thrown off from taking the low days this week.

Summary:  ~51mi, 5 days.  It was a pretty crappy week with having to take the two days off.  I think what happened was that I tweaked my foot at the race on some of the tight turns.  It felt fine by the end of the week and still averaged over 10mi for the 5 days that I ran.  Hopefully next week will be better.  Legs definitely got a little messed up with the days off and the were sore after the long run.

No comments: