Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Recap

OK so lots have changed/occurred over the past 2.5 week since I really gave an update as to my running/life. Here is a quick set up bullet points on what is going on to better justify my absence in the blogsphere, as well as an excuse to another short entry here...

  • WE MOVED! Ok maybe not a big deal because it is only a mile away but it has an additional bedroom, now my "office", another bathroom and in a bit of a nicer neighborhood.
  • Sell In for Spring/Summer 2009 has begun, which pretty much takes 6-8 weeks total. Most people probably don't know, but when you sell athletic gear you actually sell it about 6 months in advance...so every 6 months or so I work about a million hours a week, and that time is now.
  • Running has de-railed just a bit, I will post a full recap of running over the past 2-3 weeks soon. Overall I have cut out the long run and core but pretty much get in an hour 5-6 days a week, which is actually good for now.
  • Plans for the fall, running wise, have sort of changed a little. I would still like to run a good half if possible but for now I am planning on gearing up for the Dirt Dog XC Series in San Diego. It is a solid competition and good time. A team is in the works, which should work out well...more on that when the details are ironed out.
Ok that's all I got for now. More soon...I hope.

No comments: