Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trials Coverage

Ok, so I may not be LetsRun, FloTrack or RunnersSpace but I am going to do my own coverage of the trials. I will likely link to some content on those, and other, sites but I wouldn't mind giving my own take on each day. So I will recap the days events the following day, so for example today I will recap Day 1, which was yesterday. Why a day late you ask? For one, I am removing myself from all running/sport related websites once the meet starts each day because I have to watch it on a tape delay because I want to see if happen rather than hear about it. This is thanks to NBC and their terrible decision to not show the Trials live on the West Coast and pretty much making it impossible to watch it online (please see my rant below). Also, when I get to Eugene I will likely not have the chance to come back and type up a recap each night, mainly because I want to enjoy myself at night and I would rather do it when we are bored in the hotel in the morning.

So check back later today for my recap of a VERY exciting Day 1!

No comments: