Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Disputed Results

Run- off, needed a rest day, legs still a little sore from the race.

As I mentioned in my race report for the Cheseboro Half I had thought I finished in 3rd place but later found out I finished in 4th. The pictures from the race finally came out today and CLEARLY there is an an error. According to the results "Mark Dodson" of Los Angeles, a 25-29M, was the person that beat me. I looked up his number and the pictures proved the results are incorrect. The person wearing #1255 is an older, stocky woman. If that is the person that beat me I quit running forever. This makes me feel a little better now that I didn't get beat by 13 seconds and never saw the person.

1 comment:

Mario said...

I wonder if this is the same lady that ran with my chip at Broad Street last year. I think someone has it out for us bro.