Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Inside Edition

Run: none. Drove 330mi in the past 24hrs and fell asleep when I got home, not a big deal because I planned to take either today or tomorrow off.

Today was a productive day spent in the "Valley" and Agoura Hills (home of Deena Kastor). Driving so much really leaves you time to think about things so I tried to think of ways to make my blog interesting so people will want to come read. The plan for now is to mix in my training, my life and my spin on the current happenings in the running industry. Lots of people talk about runners, results, training ideas, etc. but not many people focus on the industry itself. Hopefully I can give some good insights and interesting opinions on different aspects of the running industry.

As for now I am off to bed because I am flying to Phoenix in the morning and then back in the afternoon. Somewhere I plan to fit in a run...I hope.

No comments: