Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easy Days

Runs:
Yesterday - 7mi, 50min, easy with Di, 6X100 strides.
Today - 8mi, 55min, with Di, included about 4mi at 6:15 pace.

Feeling much better since taking the other day off. The Half took much more out of me than I had anticipated. Finally my legs are coming back around, however I am getting a little worried that my right arm is doing odd things. Having looked at the pictures from the race the other day I worry my right arm is starting to hang a bit low and it feels a bit awkward. I think once I get past this marathon then a regiment of drills, core, push-ups, etc. may be in need. I haven't really done any of these additional things since college and I think it is reflected in my form and conditioning. Considering I used to be religious about them I have finally started noticing what happens when you go from doing them all the time to not at all for such a long time.

No comments: