Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend Update

Just thought I would throw out a few quick words on a lazy Saturday in San Diego. It is Memorial Day weekend which usually means craziness will being to ensue starting tonight. It is funny because when you live near the beach, or any other place people flock towards on a holiday, the one thing you want is to get away! It is fun but sometimes I wish I could have a long weekend that didn't involve people screaming and doing generally obnoxious things outside my window until 3am...

As far as running goes this week, it has been really good. I have kept to my goal of running every day and hitting in the 50's. So far I have run about an hour a day and assuming I actually head out for my run in a few minutes I will have a solid 7 day streak going! This is what I need to keep up with and just slowly build the mileage back in. I was able to get in my core circuit twice this week, which was my goal, and I even did strides yesterday! I feel like a new man...well at least a not so lazy man.

Hopefully I'll have a solid week of training to post up tomorrow evening. Until then have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: